6 Reasons Why You Should Go Karting
If you are looking for Go Karting Tracks in the Upper Highway then be sure to visit EPIC KARTING at Watercrest Mall
Karting is often referred to as the “hidden gem” of motorsports. It is where almost all of the world’s professional racecar drivers began their careers, and it is arguably the most family-oriented recreational sport. While the cost of karting may seem high, the value of the memories you make doing it is priceless, not to mention the multiple benefits of an adrenaline rush. When your body decides it’s time to dump adrenaline into your bloodstream, you enjoy a heightened state of physical and mental alertness with lots of knock-on benefits.
The list below contains the Top 6 reasons as to why you should join a Karting racing league.
1. It’s Safe! Statistically, kart racing is safer than most other sports. With full suits, gloves, shoes, certified full-face helmets, and neck braces, not only karting but auto racing as a whole, is safer now than it has ever been before. In karting, kids and adults alike get to experience the power and agility of a Formula 1 race car at a fraction of the speeds. However, Karting is only safe when done on closed, professional race circuits with track marshalls. When done right, karting is practically as safe as sitting on your couch watching TV.
2. Connect With Others! Taking part in Go Karting as a team activity lets you connect with others, whether it’s friends, family or colleagues. Connecting with others improves relationships and communication skills, reduces tension and encourages co-operation. This is beneficial to our health and wellbeing.
3. Learning About Safety! Go-karting reinforces learning about health and safety. For children & teens, it can help to teach them essential safety skills, including road safety, and the importance of following instructions, which can be applied in everyday situations.
4. Keeps you fit! Between the G-forces in the corners, the arm and shoulder muscles needed to turn the kart without power steering, and the cardiovascular endurance needed to maintain one’s heart rate at such a high level for a 20-lap race, karting is one of the most physical forms of not only motorsport but sport in general! Just an hour of driving a race kart over the course of a day can leave you lying on the ground trying to catch your breath. A fun way to get fit!
5. Concentration! When driving a go-kart, you need to focus and concentrate on what you’re doing, and where you’re going. Concentration is great for strengthening the mind and letting go of any existing cares or worries.
6. Essential Life Skills! Driving a go-kart puts you in control of the vehicle. Being in control teaches you to have a responsible attitude, and to learn to make decisions for yourself. The fast nature of the activity also means that you learn to make a judgement, form a decision quickly on which action to take next, and, therefore, solve problems. These are essential life skills that can be used in many situations where quick thinking is required.
If you’re interested in joining a karting club or have been looking for a racing league that allows participants to race in various locations, Epic Karting’s racing options are for you.
Contact Epic Karting @Watercrestmall for information on our indoor karting racing leagues.
Tel Number: 0828001431 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#explore #seeupperhighway #racing #leagues #epickarting #gokarting #activities #waterfall #hillcrest