See upper highway is a community-based website that encourages local community support and engagement. The information and opinions published on this website are NOT those of see upper highway unless otherwise stated. See Upper Highway and Upper Highway Info offers local marketing agencies and businesses affordable online solutions whilst creating a platform for local causes and NPO’s to be featured.
— Your privacy is critically important to us.
Like most website operators, SEE UPPER HIGHWAY collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. SEE UPPER HIGHWAY’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how SEE UPPER HIGHWAY’s visitors use its website. From time to time, SEE UPPER HIGHWAY may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
SEE UPPER HIGHWAY also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://seeupperhighway.com blog posts. SEE UPPER HIGHWAY only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to SEE UPPER HIGHWAY’s websites choose to interact with SEE UPPER HIGHWAY in ways that require SEE UPPER HIGHWAY to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that SEE UPPER HIGHWAY gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a competition or listing at https://seeupperhighway.com to provide a username and email address.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
SEE UPPER HIGHWAY may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website. SEE UPPER HIGHWAY may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, SEE UPPER HIGHWAY does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, SEE UPPER HIGHWAY uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Terms & Conditions
See upper highway Offers the Community the opportunity to get seen by thousands of people, through social sites and the World Wide Web.
Making it the possibility for your brand/business/service/cause to be seen by thousands of people through the World Wide Web your company gets exposed through Google, due to the content search engine optimization and link on the search engines and social websites, and the Google map finder we use on our site.
See upper highway take NO RESPONSIBILITY for the following below:
- Your personal details used on our Listings posted to Facebook and website.
- Pictures supplied by customers may not be subjected to any copyrights, by agreeing our T&C’s we take that all images supplied to us is original and subjected and property from you as client
- Any false information provided by you as client
- No refund on an advertisement, we offer you the opportunity to make changes to your listing before it gets listed, and to make sure you as a client are happy with all information provided on listing.
- Listings are once off payment for a period of 12 months from the date it’s listed.
- All Listings that you as a client would like to extend or renewed, should be notified 4 months in advance of the expiry date, all clients will be responsible for the renewals and payments of the renewals.
- No Listing will be listed until we received confirmation of payments and customer satisfactory.
- No Listings shall be renewed until confirmation of payment received and reference to the subject.
- Clients can make arrangements for payments only with a signed agreement with See upper highway and will only be granted with a valid or accepted reason.
- Please NOTE that See upper highway has the mandate to remove your listing should you no longer be subscribed to see upper highway or media partners or if you have failed to comply with T&C’s
- See upper highway Advertising does not charge VAT because we not VAT registered.
- The client is welcome to provide us with keywords and tags to be used on their listing,
- Please NOTE that See upper highway Advertising does not take any responsibility for any other company calling you or other places that use your information, or wrong publishing.
- All See upper highway Advertising listing design and content may not be used for any copy-paste without our permission.
- See upper highway Advertising does not take any responsibility for the information shown on Google search listings, Google is a third party and See upper highway Advertising does not have any control of when Google crawls See upper highway Advertising website and what info has been crawled.
Terms and Conditions Apply for all Competitions. Dates, Times and Prizes are subject to change without notice. By entering the competitions entrants accept these terms and conditions together with any specific instructions and terms for such competitions which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, or on the website, social media or communicated to entrants in any other way (“competition information”). See Upper Highway may cancel or amend any competition, competition information, or these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the competition information or on the social pages of See Upper Highway
Limitation of liability
In no event shall see the upper highway, nor any of its officers, agents or employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. See upper highway shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website or the content posted on any social sites pertaining to see upper highway.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent see upper highway from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Credit & Contact Information